LOOLA - previously Studio Calathea Featured as Entrepreneur of the Week
Our very own founder and CEO was recently highlighted on LinkedIn by fellow CEO and Founder Scott Schwab! These two serial entrepreneurs and lifelong lovers of learning met up and talked shop, so much so that Scott named Teresa “Tee” Guastella his Entrepreneur of the week. Teresa gave insights into Studio Calathea’s origins and mission statement, as well as going over the history of her previous company, Five Star Hospitality Performance and origin of her new products and inventions through LOOLA Lights. She shared wise words of advice for up-and-coming entrepreneurs, and even found time to shout out Project Shine, and her hopes for the future for recycling and helping communities when disaster strikes through her other company, totiksurvival.
For those not on our socials (first off, join here), here’s a breakdown of the advice Teresa has gained as a successful entrepreneur:
- "Find and stay associated with good people and have a mentor".
- "Stay balanced by keeping your health and family first".
- "Do work that you are passionate about".
- "Don't give up if you don't see instantaneous results".
- "Time is a valuable commodity. Guard it and use it wisely".
- "Learn from your mistakes and keep moving forward".
- "Most importantly, never lose sight of the relationships you develop along the way. Care about the people you are hired to serve, and success will follow every time".
The team at LOOLA (previouslyStudio Calathea) is always thankful to get to reach out to our friends in the wider business and entrepreneurial community, and we can't believe the incredible relationships we've cultivated with businesses of all sizes and shapes.
So from our team to the team at Mett, and of course Scott, we offer a heartfelt thank you for taking the time to learn about and feature Studio Calathea.